2015 Slow Pitch North American Championships
Sandquist Family Park
Men’s & Women’s C-E
- Teams and individual plaques to first place team in all divisions. Second and third place teams receive team plaque
- Champion prizes to first place team in top division
REGISTRATION AND ELIGIBILITY
- Registration deadline is August 19, 2015
- Registration on first come/first served basis for teams outside of the state of Minnesota including Canada and other foreign countries. MN teams must qualify via state tournament play.
- No team membership fee required
- Roster limit of 20. Three pick-ups from same class or lower are allowed
RULES AND DETAILS
- Three games guaranteed with many teams getting four, five or six games
- Divisions of Play: C, DD-D, EE-E
- Teams split into tier play from bracket play. Tournament management reserves the right to move a team up.
- NSF rules utilized. All teams receive NSF rulebook upon entry.
- NSF rules similary to others except 12′ arc, 65′ bases, courtesy runner and 6′ pitcher step back rule
- Official ball is 52/300 for men and 44/375 for women. Ball shaggers are provided
- Umpires NSF certified